The Vidawell Air Purifier is ideal for areas where there is a presence of mould, dust, mildew, or pollution from car fumes or industrial zones. Air purification is recommended in shared communal spaces such as offices, care facilities, and apartments and hotels. The removal of airborne viruses, bacteria, and contaminants promotes a healthy lifestyle by removing pathogens that are inhaled or absorbed through the skin.
Replacement filters are available online.
- The metal pre-filter should be replaced every two years. Sold singly at a cost of $39.00 including GST and postage. Purchase here.
- With daily use, the formaldehyde and cold catalyst filter and the antibacterial cotton and HEPA filter should be changed approximately every six months. Sold as a two-pack at a cost of $89.00 including GST and postage. Purchase here.
The pre-filter and the pack of two filters together for only $109.00 - a saving of $19.00. Purchase here.
- Filters air at a volume of 350m3/h
- Seven step filtration system including:
- Cold catalyst
- Antibacterial cotton
- Sterilising UV
- Anion purifier
- Low noise <29.5 decibels (low speed)
- Three fan speeds
- Remote control
- Automatic mode
- Timer can be set from 30 minutes to 12 hours
- Child lock and tip-over switch
- Automatic light sensor switches the LED display to sleep mode with lower ambient light
- PM2.5 real time feedback informs of the immediate pollution/air clarity
- Filter change – the pre-filter should be replaced every two years. Second and third filter replacement is recommended every six months. Replacement filters available online.