How to Buy
Shopping with us is easy - just follow these steps:
1. Select any product that has a shop now icon on the product page.
2. View the selected product. You can also view more product information in the user manual.
3. Select a product and add it to your basket. Choose to continue shopping or proceed to complete your order.
4. When you click on check out you will be required to log in if you have previously purchased from us, or register as a new customer (which does not take long, and saves having to enter your address and other details when you place future orders).
5. Select a payment method: Visa or Mastercard.
6. Confirm your order.
7. You will receive an email confirming your order.
Lets make this easy. Shipping is free within New Zealand. That means zero shipping costs to add to your purchase so why not get shopping.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship products sold via Asia Pacific Brands overseas.
Deliveries are made by our courier Monday through Friday only.
We can send your items to any physical address within New Zealand (mainland North Island, South Island and Stewart Island). There may be additional charges for delivery to the Chatham Islands and Great Barrier Island. Please note we are unable to deliver to a Post Office Box or Private Bag.
Delivery usually takes two to four working days, however, allow an extra working day or two for rural deliveries. If the items you have purchased are in stock we will endeavour to send them to you as soon as possible, which is generally the same day for orders received before 11am weekdays. Please note that if ordering during a sale, dispatch may be delayed by a short period due to high volumes.
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you change your mind about an item or simply wish to return it, you are welcome to do so for a full refund or to exchange it for another product. The only conditions applying to returns are:
1. All returns must be unused and in their original condition (including all original protective packaging).
2. You must complete your return within 30 days of the date of your order.
3. You are responsible for arranging the return and all related costs.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a Returns Form. Please attach the completed Returns Form to the outside of each item being returned.
If you cannot print the Returns Form, please attach a note to the outside of the item, including details of the customer name, email address, delivery address, telephone number and order number (if known).
Send all items being returned to the delivery address stated on the Returns Form. Keep a record of your return shipment until you have received your credit, refund or exchange. We suggest that you return your item(s) using a tracked service.
We will endeavour to process your return as soon as we can once it has been received. Once approved (the item must be in perfect condition and in its original packaging) you will receive an email or phone call to organise payment directly to a credit card or bank account.
We accept payment by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or direct credit to our bank account. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee, so that in the unlikely event that the product you order is not what you want, you are welcome to return it, no questions asked.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email from us confirming this and advising you of your tracking number which will link to our courier’s web page so that you can keep an eye on progress.
Asia Pacific Brands offers a 365 day warranty on all of our products from the date of the order and is available to the original purchaser of the product only. This warranty covers all manufacturing faults or defects. It does not cover wear, tear or damage caused by use, accident or failure to follow care instructions.
To make a claim on a product within the warranty time please email us at email@example.com. Include the product name and code, the order number, and the product fault (with photographs if this helps with the explanation).
Privacy and Security
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address provided.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Credit Card Security
We accept Visa and Mastercard payments through our website. All payments via our website are processed through a secure payment service provider Direct Payment Solutions (DPS). DPS hosts and manages the payment page. Your credit card details are not held by Asia Pacific Brands and cannot be accessed by Asia Pacific Brands. DPS uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, which means all sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy.